Part 1 of the Entry process completed
The Prescient Freedom Paddle is a CSA Sanctioned event and it is a CSA requirement that all entries and entry fees be handled by CSA.
Please click the button to be taken to the CSA entry portal to complete and pay for your entry.
All paddlers enter as a single on the CSA entry portal.
You will be able to team up with your partner/s later if you are planning on paddling in a multi person craft
NB! An important note on the entry fee
You will notice that the CSA entry fee is higher than the advertised entry fee. This is why....
There are 4 levies that we are mandated to apply to each entry.
- The CSA Entry system does not itemise out these additional charges.
- These levies are instead pre-loaded to the entry fee presented in the CSA entry portal.
Please contact the relevant authority for more information.
For Phase 4 - R1500 + Levies = R1538.25
1. CSA Administrative Levy - 0.5% of the entry fee
Assists with internal race entry administration expenses relating to receiving and paying race entries. Contact CSA
2. CSA Portal development Levy - 1.05% of the entry fee
This levy helps fund the development of the CSA dotcloud database and entry management system.
3. WCCU Administrative Levy - R15 per entrant
This levy helps fund the administration of the Western Cape Canoe Union.
4. SANPARKS Levy - R 34 per entrant
There is a fee per entry to be able to participate in an event in an area under the control of SANPARKS.