Freedom Paddle Doubles Series presented by Dunlop online registration
Registration is simple and will limit the time you need to spend in a queue but please read these instructions.
You do need to re-register if you did the last race. This is because team combos may change so its better we start afresh each time to avoid registration confusion.
If you are entering as a double team
- Choose “Doubles Team Name” from the drop down list.
- Be sure to place your self in the correct category.
- Complete the padder names (first and last name) and ages.
- CSA numbers are compulsory.
If you are entering as a single
- Choose “singles” from the drop-down.
- Enter your details but leave Paddler Name and age fields low down on the form blank. You still need to add in your name etc at the top of the form.
- Select the correct category.
- CSA field is compulsory.
- For paddler 2 CSA no. field enter “NA”
Then on the day, join the pre-registered queue at registration. We will check you in, issue you a race number and take your race entry fee.
YOU HAVE TO CHECK IN AND GET A NUMBER ON YOUR HAND ON THE DAY!