If you cannot make the race you can transfer your entry to someone else. All transfers need to be done prior to 15th April
Transfer is a straight fwd process.
You negotiate with the person who is selling or buying the entry. How much the entry is bought or sold for is between the 2 of you.
Steps to action the swop out
- The person who has the entry must email us to let us know exactly who will be taking over their entry. We need a name and the mail address of the person. Email entries (at) freedompaddle.co.za
- The new paddler enters the race as per normal on the website but does not complete the payment section. https://freedompaddle.co.za/
- The new paddler must then email us to let us know they have entered and whose entry they are taking over.
- We will then reallocate the entry in the system.
- This needs to be done before 15 April
- There is R50 admin fee to help pay for the added admin hrs. Either party can pay the admin fee.
Br code 223626
Ref with either parties email address