Transfer Window is closed for 2023
If you cannot make the race you can transfer your entry to someone else. All transfers need to be done prior to 15th April.
Steps to action the swop out
- Negotiate with the person who is selling or buying the entry. How much the entry is bought or sold for is between the 2 of you.
- The person who is selling their entry then completes the "transfer out form" 1st form below. NB NB Be sure to include the email address of whomever is buying the entry. This must be the same email address that is used on their race entry form. This is so we can link the seller and the buyer in the data base.
- The person buying the entry, needs to complete a "transfer in form", the 2nd form below. These 2 forms do not need to be completed at the same time.
- Once both forms are completed the outgoing paddler will be removed from the entry list and replaced with the new paddler.
- The new paddler will get the goodie bag of the out going paddler only if the outgoing paddler qualifies for a bag. If the outgoing paddler qualifies for a race shirt, the new paddler will get the shirt in the size of the outgoing paddler. We will try to accommodate size swops if we can.
- The new paddler will have to comply with the race rules including CSA membership and open ocean surfski proficiency, if appropriate, to be allowed to participate. The system will auto check with the CSA data base. If everything is in order with CSA, the transfer in persons name will shown on the confirmed entry list. Please contact us if you do not see your name on the confirmed entry list after 24hrs.
- This needs to be done before 15 April.