If you cannot make the race you can transfer your entry to someone else. All transfers need to be done prior to 15th April
Transfer is a straight fwd process.
Steps to action the swop out
- You negotiate with the person who is selling or buying the entry. How much the entry is bought or sold for is between the 2 of you.
- The person who has the entry completes the form below. Be sure to include the email address of whomever is taking over your entry. This must be the same email address that they will use to enter the race. This is so we can link the 2.
- The person taking over the entry, needs to complete a "transfer in" Entry from found here.
- Once that is done the outgoing paddler will be removed from the entry list and replaced with the new paddler.
- The new paddler will have to confirm with race rules including CSA membership and open ocean surfski proficiency if appropriate, to be allowed to participate.
- This needs to be done before 15 April